You can’t uninstall Winner Download Manager from your computer? This program often shows you annoying pop-ups? Do not be upset. This post will guide you to get rid of Winner Download Manager step by step.
The Description of Winner Download Manager
Winner Download Manager is categorized as an unwanted free program developed by Winner Solutions. It is not recommended that you install this program onto your computer even though it claims that using it can make you easily download torrent files. It is reported that this Winner Download Manager can add many adware programs like SurfSafely, Browser-app and Nextcoup onto your computer without your awareness. If so, you will be bombarded with tons of unworthy and annoying pop-ups. Once inside, this unwanted program can add its registry keys, files and folders to your system. Additionally, Winner Download Manager will make use of rootkit to spy on you when you are visiting Ebay, Amazon and other commercial websites.
The purpose of this malicious program is to collect your payment password, online banking account and other sensitive data. Moreover, Winner Download Manager is able to redirect you to unknown websites that contain many malicious codes and malware. If your computer suffers from attacks, this unwanted program will utilize the system vulnerabilities to help cyber hackers enter your PC. All in all, Winner Download Manager is a very malicious and dangerous. For the sake of safety, it is highly recommended that you uninstall Winner Download Manager right away.
Winner Download Manager Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Winner Download Manager Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Winner Download Manager Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Winner Download Manager Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Winner Download Manager Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Winner Download Manager Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Winner Download Manager Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
7) Winner Download Manager Virus makes the system crash frequently and causes the slow network speed.
How to Remove Winner Download Manager Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Winner Download Manager process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Winner Download Manager virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.