It seems that my computer gets infected with malware. The Optisized.net often shows up and brings troubles to me. How can I get rid of Optisized.net?
The Description of Optisized.net
Optisized.net is malicious website which often shows you a lot of false updating messages. This website is mainly used to promote third-party software. However, most of third-party programs are not absolutely safe and reliable. Thus, you should be more cautious when the Optisized.net recommends you to update a flash player, Java plug-in or other browser extensions. Probably you get additional unwanted programs installed onto your computer. Besides, these invasive programs are stubborn and even malicious, some of which can spy on you and steal your crucial information without your awareness. As you see, Optisized.net is very pernicious and dangerous.
Apart from that, Optisized.net is able to use browser security flaws to perform other vicious activities. This pop-up site may steal the accounts of your social websites. At the same time, this pop-up site can send many unknown icons to the desktop. Worse still, in order to consume system resources and degrade computer performance, Optisized.net generates a great many of junk files. All in all, Optisized.net can bring you endless troubles and annoyances. For the sake of keeping a safe computer environment, it is highly suggested that you delete Optisized.net from your Windows system.
Optisized.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Optisized.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Optisized.net Virus will replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Optisized.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Optisized.net Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Optisized.net Virus disrupts online activities greatly with tons of sponsored links in the search results.
6) Optisized.net Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Optisized.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Optisized.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Optisized.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.