I got this Shopperz installed onto my computer when I tried to download some free programs. Now the problem is that this Shopperz often displays many annoying ads on my web browser. How can remove the ads and Shopperz?
More Information about Shopperz
Shopperz is yet another adware program developed by Acai Tech Ltd. At first sight, the Shopperz has many perfect features such as offering various coupons and optimizing online shopping experience. However as a mater of fact, this Shopperz is not as good as it advertised. As soon as this adware program comes into your computer, it will work across different web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The mission of the Shopperz is to bombard your browser by generating tons of annoying pop-up ads. You will be unable to stop the pop-ups and get rid of them from your PC.
In this case, you have to put up with this nasty adware program and allow it to mess up your browsing activities. These Shopperz ads infiltrate into every regular website and drive you mad. As long as you click on the ads, you will be taken to unverified and unfamiliar sites. As with Savings Avenger adware, this adware program also misleads you into downloading some free programs from unprotected websites. Once inside, this Shopperz will consume lots of your system resources until the computer performance is slowed down. All in all, Shopperz is a potentially unwanted program that can do harm to your system. It is recommended that you uninstall it without delay.
Shopperz Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Shopperz Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Shopperz Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Shopperz Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Shopperz Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Shopperz Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Shopperz Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Shopperz Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Shopperz process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Shopperz virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.