MyAllSearch.com replaces your browser homepage and search engine? This MyAllSearch.com comes back again and again even though you remove it? Please check out this removal guide that will show you how to fix this issue.
The Description of MyAllSearch.com
MyAllSearch.com is identified as a browser hijacker that mainly hijacks various popular web browsers and changes their settings. Usually, this browser hijacker comes bundled with MyAllSearch Toolbar. It is suggested that you remove this potentially unwanted toolbar if you accidentally install it onto your PC. When this MyAllSearch.com is added to your web browser, it will create endless troubles and problems. First of all, you suffer from annoying redirection. Each time you open your homepage or a new tab, you are redirected to MyAllSearch.com. There you will see a suspicious search engine and pop-ups.
When you type searching keywords to the search box and click Search, you will receive many commercials instead of correct search results. Besides, this browser hijacker can redirect the search results to unknown domain. If you click on the pop-ups, you may access third-party sites or install malicious programs. All in all, MyAllSearch.com is not as reliable as you think. It will mislead you into hacked websites and distribute other dangerous viruses. For the sake of protecting your system and improve browsing experience, you will need to remove MyAllSearch.com as soon as possible.
MyAllSearch.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) MyAllSearch.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) MyAllSearch.com Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) MyAllSearch.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) MyAllSearch.com Virus keeps track of online activities and collects online habits for further marketing.
5) MyAllSearch.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and drops sponsored search results.
6) MyAllSearch.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove MyAllSearch.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end MyAllSearch.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: MyAllSearch.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.