I often encounter a lot of NextCoup ads on my computer. How these ads come into my computer? How can I stop these pop-up ads? I hope I can find a solution to fix this problem permanently.
What is NextCoup?
NextCoup should be an adware program which can get installed onto your Windows system without any notice. In order to run with every Windows start-up, this adware program can hack into the start-up items and make modifications. As long as you launch your computer, this adware program will run in background automatically. Then, this malicious NextCoup will start to perform annoying activities. It will cause a great many of pop-up ads when you visit websites or make searches. The purpose of this adware program is to attract you into third-party websites and increase the sales of sponsored products.
Sometimes, the ads by NextCoup can redirect you to iffy websites where your PC may get infected with malicious codes and malware. Furthermore, one of the negative effects of the NextCoup is to put your crucial information at risk. Similar to Deals App adware, this adware program will utilize root-kit to track your browser histories with the aim of collecting your important information like search queries, saved passwords and financial messages. For the sake of preventing this NextCoup from disclosing your data to unknown persons, you should take steps to uninstall NextCoup from your machine as early as possible.
NextCoup Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) NextCoup Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) NextCoup Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) NextCoup Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) NextCoup Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) NextCoup Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) NextCoup Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove NextCoup Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end NextCoup process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: NextCoup virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.