A lot of ads by Couponarific keep popping up? Is there a way to stop these annoying pop-ups? If you are looking for a removal solution, you may be interested in this post. Please keep reading.
What is Couponarific?
Couponarific is regarded as an adware program that can generate pop-ups and troubles. This adware program will work across different web browsers as soon as it gets into targeted computers. If you encounter a lot of Couponarific ads, this means your machine is infected by this adware virus. Once inside, this adware program will ceaselessly provide you with many coupons from BestBuy, Walmart and other popular websites. But as a mater of fact, most of these coupons are not available. As long as you click on the pop-ups to view, you will be redirected to unfamiliar commercial websites. Besides, some of pop-ups promote many suspicious free applications.
If you click on these download links, you will agree a bunch of malicious programs to enter your PC. By that time, you may encounter more pop-up ads and annoyances. Though Couponarific is not a virus, it can worsen your PC to some extent. This vicioud program could utilize system vulnerabilities to track your browser histories and steal your sensitive information. The worse situation is that cyber hackers and Trojan horses can break into your system with the help of Couponarific. For security’s sake, you should uninstall Couponarific adware as soon as possible.
Couponarific Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Couponarific Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Couponarific Virus will install unknown browser add-ons without letting you know.
3) Couponarific Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Couponarific Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Couponarific Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Couponarific Virus could shut down the Internet connection randomly to block online activities.
How to Remove Couponarific Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Couponarific process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Couponarific virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.