Homepage is changed to MySearchPage.net without any approval? Have to use this unknown program to make searches? Cannot receive informative and useful search results? No worries, this article contains professional and detailed guide to help completely remove MySearchPage.net virus.
The Description of MySearchPage.net
As with Guard-search.com redirect virus, MySearchPage.net is another browser hijacker virus which infiltrates into random computers without computer users’ notice. After successful invasion, this browser hijacker will make changes to browser homepage, search engine and other settings without asking for any approval. When you encounter this redirect virus, you will need to get rid of it from your PC as early as possible, In addition to modifying browser settings, MySearchPage.net is able to redirect you to unknown website which may distribute other viruses like adware viruses, ransom viruses and Trojan horses to your Windows operating system.
Besides, this redirect virus can take up high system resources by sending a great many of useless files to Windows folder. Furthermore, you can receive many pop-ups containing free download links on MySearchPage.net. If you click on these links, you will allow many unwanted browser add-ons, plug-ins and applications to enter your PC. At last but not least, MySearchPage.net virus has the ability to track your online activities and keystrokes in the background. To stop great sufferings and prevent further damage, you’d better remove MySearchPage.net immediately.
MySearchPage.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) MySearchPage.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) MySearchPage.net Virus replaces default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) MySearchPage.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) MySearchPage.net Virus keeps track of online activities and collects online habits for further marketing.
5) MySearchPage.net Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and drops sponsored search results.
6) MySearchPage.net Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove MySearchPage.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end MySearchPage.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: MySearchPage.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.