Btosjs.info is a tricky web site that can be categorized as a malicious redirect virus. Normally, this nasty browser hijacker intrudes in the target system stealthily and quietly. After infiltration, Btosjs.info virus takes actions to attack the web browser like IE, Google Chrome or Firefox. It modifies the default browser settings without asking for any permission. After then, you will have to use Btosjs.info to do the search or surf the Internet for it replaces your start page and search engine. Besides, your search results as well as new tabs could be rerouted to Btosjs.info as well. The main purpose of this annoying redirect virus is to help its designers to gain net traffic and gather benefit. You can see many links on the interface of this unknown website. But if you mistakenly click any of provided links or pages, your machine could be attacked by other computer viruses like spyware, malware or Trojans. Furthermore, Btosjs.info malware can trace your online habits and generate various ads. Meanwhile, it will collect your important information for the remote servers. On the other hand, you can obviously feel the machine perform much slowly for Btosjs.info consumes lots of system resources. All in all, it is highly advised to remove this foxy and risky redirect virus.
Btosjs.info Virus Screenshot:
Btosjs.info virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Btosjs.info virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Btosjs.info virus modifies your browser settings.
3. Btosjs.info virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Btosjs.info virus collects your online habits.
5. Btosjs.info virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Btosjs.info virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Btosjs.info Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Btosjs.info virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Btosjs.info process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\*.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\*.*
6. Restart your machine