CouponAmazing is an advertising program that is named adware. This nasty adware is able to generate numerous various coupons on the screen during your online activities. It can bring a lot of chaos to your system and life. Usually, CouponAmazing adware enters your workstation when you download something contaminated. Once it intrudes in your machine successfully, it will first change the Windows registry entries as that it can be activated every time the system is launched. CouponAmazing virus has the capability to hide deep in the system to avoid the detection and deletion of your installed security programs like firewall and antivirus software. After then, it will make changes to system files as well as browser settings. As a result, once you start the machine, tons of ads will pop up on your screen. In particular, CouponAmazing displays various comparing products when you are visiting websites such as eBay, Amazon and Feelunique, and so on. Those charming ads lure you into clicking them and purchasing promoted goods. You may regard this as helpful. But you’d better take care for those unfamiliar pages could contain harmful computer viruses. Besides, CouponAmazing virus can trace your online actions and gather important information for its designers. Thus, it is highly advised to remove this foxy and dangerous adware to prevent further damage.
CouponAmazing Virus Screenshot:
CouponAmazing virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. CouponAmazing virus is a dangerous adware virus.
2. CouponAmazing virus changes Windows registry values.
3. CouponAmazing virus displays a lot of annoying ads.
4. CouponAmazing virus collects your sensitive information.
5. CouponAmazing virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. CouponAmazing virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove CouponAmazing Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of CouponAmazing virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end CouponAmazing
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine