Shopping Survey a malicious program that generates numerous ads on the desktop once the machine is launched. Usually, this nasty adware is promoted along with some programs that you can get from the network for free. Shopping Survey adware has the ability to attack all web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Once it accomplishes its intrusion into your Windows system, Shopping Survey malware will first inject new entries to the system registry so as to assure its auto activation on Windows boot-up. Meanwhile, it hides deep in the system to avoid the detection and removal of your security programs. Shopping Survey adware can add malicious plug-ins or add-ons to the browser without asking for your approval. As a result, you will receive lots of various ads such as coupons, deals, and discounts during your web browsing activities especially when you are paying visits to shopping sites. Shopping Survey virus promotes different products or services to gain profit for its designers. But on the other hand, it could be used by cyber criminals to distribute additional risky viruses and even gather your important information. The collected data would be used for illicit activities then. Therefore, it is highly advised to take instant actions to remove Shopping Survey adware virus before it causes much damage. Please follow the detailed removal guide below.
Shopping Survey virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Shopping Survey virus is a dangerous adware virus.
2. Shopping Survey virus could change the system settings.
3. Shopping Survey virus gathers online habits and displays ads.
4. Shopping Survey virus collects your confidential information.
5. Shopping Survey virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Shopping Survey virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Shopping Survey Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Shopping Survey virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Shopping Survey
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%AppData%\ [RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
6. Restart your machine