Yel.statserv.net is a deceptive website which hijacks IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. It is called a redirect virus or browser hijacker. This nasty virus intrudes in your operating system stealthily and silently. Once infected, your machine will be confronted with many changes. For example, it performs much weirdly. You will have to wait for a lot of time to start the machine, execute certain programs or connect to the Internet. That is because yel.statserv.net malware can take up many system resources. Besides, this annoying pest can add new files to the system registry once it enters the target computer successfully. By doing so, it is able to activate itself on Windows boot-up. Yel.statserv.net has the ability to modify the default browser settings including favorites and bookmarks. It then takes the places of your original start page and search engine without your permission. Under such circumstance, you will have to face chaotic web browsing experience. But when you try to do the search as before, yel.statserv.net redirect providers you with lots of sponsored links other than relevant and useful search results. In addition, your visits could be rerouted to certain predefined web pages that promote unwanted products. Furthermore, yel.statserv.net hijacker can connect to the net automatically and download files to do constant update. It makes it much complex to completely remove this redirect. The longer you keep yel.statserv.net in your machine, the more damage it will cause. It is wise to remove this virus timely.
Yel.statserv.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Yel.statserv.net virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Yel.statserv.net virus modifies your browser settings and adds malicious bookmarks.
3. Yel.statserv.net virus replaces your home page and search engine without permission.
4. Yel.statserv.net virus collects your online habits and shows up lots of annoying ads.
5. Yel.statserv.net virus introduces other computer viruses and violates your privacy.
6. Yel.statserv.net virus downloads files and slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Yel.statserv.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Yel.statserv.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Yel.statserv.net
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“UninstallString” = “‘%AppData%\[RANDOM]\[RANDOM].exe” -u
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine