SearchFly Toolbar is classified as a malicious browser hijacker which pretends to be a legit and useful toolbar to induce people into using it. Usually, this pest affects your operating system when you download and execute some contaminated files or programs package without paying much attention. SearchFly Toolbar malware is able to mess up the infected system as well as the attacked web browser. First of all, it adds malicious files to the Windows registry so that it will be activated each time the machine is launched. After execution, SearchFly Toolbar tries hard to perform harmful actions. It will download files to do updates, which makes it even harder to completely get rid of SearchFly Toolbar redirect. By making modifications to the original browser settings, this baleful virus takes the control of all your Internet browsers including Google Chrome, IE, and Firefox. Then your favorite home page and search engine will be changed to the domain of SearchFly Toolbar malware without asking for any permission. After then, you will encounter chaotic browsing experience. Numerous sponsored links are added to the search results. Constant ads appear on the screen. Internet connection is seriously slowed down. Even, the browser freezes up suddenly. The worst is that SearchFly Toolbar records your online activities day by day to gather valuable information like bank account details. All in all, it is wise to uninstall this nasty toolbar from your browsers with effective method.
SearchFly Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. SearchFly Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. SearchFly Toolbar virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
3. SearchFly Toolbar virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. SearchFly Toolbar virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. SearchFly Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. SearchFly Toolbar virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove SearchFly Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of SearchFly Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end SearchFly Toolbar process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST\SETTINGS\
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ SearchFly Toolbar
6. Restart your machine