Worm.Zelda can be regarded as a worm Trojan which is more stubborn and malicious than a regular Trojan. The main purpose of this unwanted virus is to do harmful activities and cause destruction to your operating system. Worm.Zelda virus is spread to your workstation via removal disks instead of the Internet. Once infected, your machine will become much weird. It will respond very slowly. Certain programs could be stuck sometimes. The system even freezes up randomly. That is because Worm.Zelda virus spreads its malicious clones to the whole system and eats up most system hard disks resources. As a result, your machine will definitely perform much poor. If you do not remove this baleful worm virus in time, it will cause more and more destruction. Worm.Zelda may change or even delete some key system files. Under such circumstance, your installed security programs like antivirus and firewall could be disabled or blocked. Then additional risky viruses will take chance to enter and further damage your weak Windows. On the other hand, your private data would be stolen for the third party hackers for illegal purposes. Thus, it is highly advised to remove Worm.Zelda virus as soon as possible. The following post will do you a favor. Please take the removal guide manually.
Worm.Zelda virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Worm.Zelda virus is a dangerous worm virus.
2. Worm.Zelda virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Worm.Zelda virus would damage the system files seriously.
4. Worm.Zelda virus may steal your personal information.
5. Worm.Zelda virus could allow other viruses to enter the PC.
6. Worm.Zelda virus slows down your PC performance severely.
How to Remove Worm.Zelda Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Worm.Zelda virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Worm.Zelda process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine