PC Speed Up is classified as a rogue program which disguises as a legitimate and helpful antivirus to cheat computer users out of money. With the usage of your Internet loopholes and system vulnerabilities, PC Speed Up virus infiltrates your Windows system. Generally, your workstation could be affected by this unwanted virus when you open spam e-mail attachments, download hacked free programs, visit malicious web pages, or click suspicious links or pop-ups, and so on. PC Speed Up malware can spread its vicious files to your system registry to make sure its auto activation on Windows start-up. Once executed, this fake antivirus will disable the installed real and legal security programs. After then, PC Speed Up rogueware pretends to scan the whole system and display numerous false security alerts. To remove all detected threats, according to PC Speed Up virus, you should buy and download its full version. But you’d better take care and not fall in its trap. PC Speed Up virus makes use of your scare to steal your money and your bank account data. On the other hand, this annoying pest eats up lots of your system resources to degenerate the PC performance. PC Speed Up virus is such a foxy and risky virus that it must be deleted completely to prevent further damage. If you have no idea about how to remove it, you can take the following detailed and professional steps to finish the removal job.
PC Speed Up Virus Screenshot:
PC Speed Up virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PC Speed Up virus is a dangerous rogue antivirus virus.
2. PC Speed Up virus can attack random machine stealthily and quietly.
3. PC Speed Up virus could change security settings and disable real antivirus.
4. PC Speed Up virus scans the system and displays threatened fake warnings.
5. PC Speed Up virus would download many other computer viruses.
6. PC Speed Up virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove PC Speed Up Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PC Speed Up virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PC Speed Up process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ PC Speed Up\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine