Sinergia Cleaner is defined as a rogueware which masks as a legal antivirus and deceives computer users into paying for the fake registered key. This fraudulent antivirus is always distributed into the target computer via malicious Trojan viruses. It gets inside your desktop stealthily but carries out many harmful activities. To begin with, Sinergia Cleaner malware injects start-up entries to the system registry so that it can be activated whenever you launch the workstation. Besides, it could affect your computer security settings so as to disable the real legit antivirus programs. Once executed, Sinergia Cleaner rogueware will pretend to run a scan to your whole system. It shows up some alerts on the screen in a while. Meanwhile, you will be asked to login to purchase its registered version which states to be able to clean up all detected threats. However, Sinergia Cleaner is a fake program. The pop-up warnings do not exist in reality. They are used to threaten you to transfer money to the designers of Sinergia Cleaner rogue antivirus. But it will collect your credit card details to the contrary. On the other hand, this annoying pest could slow down your PC performance and download additional risky viruses. All in all, Sinergia Cleaner isn’t a good thing and you should immediately remove it as fast as you find it.
Sinergia Cleaner Virus Screenshot:
Sinergia Cleaner virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Sinergia Cleaner virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Sinergia Cleaner virus attacks your machine without your awareness.
3. Sinergia Cleaner virus could block your installed security software.
4. Sinergia Cleaner virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Sinergia Cleaner virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Sinergia Cleaner virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Sinergia Cleaner Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Sinergia Cleaner virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Sinergia Cleaner
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Sinergia Cleaner\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine