Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby is a destructive worm virus which could destroy the infected operating system. This harmful virus has attacked lots of computers all around the world. Once it enters your workstation successfully, it will try hard to carry out many malicious activities. For example, Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus spreads its vicious files to the major system parts like Windows registry, security settings and System32 folder. After then, it will be activated whenever the machine is launched. Besides, the installed security programs like firewall and antivirus software will be disabled or even blocked working. Some important applications include Windows Task Manager will not be allowed to execute. In addition, Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus even downloads files to do instant upgrades, which makes it more complex to completely remove this virus. Furthermore, additional risky viruses like spyware, adware and malware will be introduced into the vulnerable system. Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus will even steal your confidential information like user names, passwords, and bank account numbers, etc. That will be very dangerous for your financial and identify. On the other hand, Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus is always distributed through malicious websites, junk e-mails, and unverified free downloads. So you should be much cautious when browsing the web. You can take the following effective guide to completely clean up Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus.
Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus could distribute malicious files to the whole system.
3. Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus may block your antivirus and firewall
4. Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus would download many other risky computer viruses.
6. Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Worm.Win32.VBNA.iby
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine