Clickerer.com is reported as a computer malware which hijacks the web browser and generates tons of ads. It is regarded as a browser hijacker or redirect virus. This nasty program has the capability to make use of the vulnerabilities of the installed antivirus and firewall to infiltrate deep in the system. Clickerer.com malware will cause lots of troubles to the affected computer once it finishes its intrusion. To begin with, it embeds malicious entries to the Windows registry. As a consequence, this pest can be activated no matter when you launch the desktop. Besides, Clickerer.com will modify your system DNS settings, HOST files, and default browser settings furtively and silently. After then, it controls all your web browsers like IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. Your original home page and search provider will be replaced by Clickerer.com without asking for any permission. In addition, your search results and new sites will be redirected to some unwanted and suspicious web pages. Those sites could contain unknown PC threats like Trojans, worms, spyware and malware. Furthermore, Clickerer.com monitors your online activities and displays various ads that are related to your web browsing habits. Even, it collects your important information for its designers. That will be a great danger for your financial and identify. Therefore, you should not hesitate to clean up Clickerer.com redirect virus.
Clickerer.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Clickerer.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Clickerer.com virus could change your system DNS and browser settings.
3. Clickerer.com virus replaces your start page and search provider.
4. Clickerer.com virus collects your private data for illegal purposes.
5. Clickerer.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Clickerer.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Clickerer.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Clickerer.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Clickerer.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings “CertificateRevocation” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Clickerer.com
6. Restart your machine