PUP.Optional.Yontoo is defined as a foxy and hazardous Trojan infection. This nasty Trojan has the capability to take the control of the affected computer and carries out many harmful activities. It can be spread through spam email attachments, hacked websites, or peer-to-peer networks, and so on. After infiltration, PUP.Optional.Yontoo Trojan first attacks the Windows registry. It adds malicious files to boot up itself no matter when the machine is launched. Meanwhile, it will distribute harmful files to the computer security settings to disable the installed antivirus software. As a result, the machine will be made more and more vulnerabilities. PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus can download additional risky viruses to cause further damage. Besides, this baleful Trojan could infect your mail-box and send mails to your friends without asking for your permission. Under such circumstance, it spreads itself to many other computers. In addition, PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus monitors your keystrokes and online actions to gather your confidential information. Then it will send the collected data to the third party hackers. Those evil cyber criminals will put your private data for illegal purposes. Thus, it is wise to immediately remove PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus once it appears. You can take the following professional and detailed guide to completely and permanently remove PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus.
PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus could change the system settings and files.
3. PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus disables the installed antivirus and firewall.
4. PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus steals important information for its designers.
5. PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus affects the performance of the affected computer.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.Yontoo Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.Yontoo virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.Yontoo
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine