LyricsFan.com is classified as a malicious browser hijacker which is created by web criminals to perform harmful activities on the affected computer. Generally speaking, this nasty redirect virus has the ability to bypass the installed security programs and infiltrate the target operating system. It can enter your workstation when you visit any hacked website, download a certain free program, and click any contaminated link or icon, and so forth. LyricsFan.com malware will first add boot-up files to the Windows registry once it finishes its intrusion into the machine. After then, it will be activated whenever the desktop is launched. By modifying the default browser settings, LyricsFan.com redirect takes the control of your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Meanwhile, it replaces both your original start page and your favorite search engine. After then, you will get lots of redirects of your visits to certain misleading websites. Besides, lots of ads without close icons pop up on the screen. Under such circumstance, your system will be messed up while you will be unable to work as normal. LyricsFan.com redirect virus may introduce many other risky viruses on the other hand. You should know that the longer you keep this dangerous virus inside the system, the worse it will be. LyricsFan.com can even trace your online activities and gather your private data for its designers. Thus, it is highly advised to clean up LyricsFan.com to protect the PC as well as your privacy.
LyricsFan.com Virus Screenshot:
LyricsFan.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. LyricsFan.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. LyricsFan.com virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
3. LyricsFan.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. LyricsFan.com virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. LyricsFan.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. LyricsFan.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove LyricsFan.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of LyricsFan.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end LyricsFan.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST\SETTINGS\
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ LyricsFan.com
6. Restart your machine