Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc is a dangerous Trojan infection which has attacked tons of machines on the world. This risky Trojan will not only cause damage to the affected system but also brings troubles to the victim’s personal information. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc is always distributed to random system in ways of spam e-mail attachments, hacked websites, and peer-to-peer networks. After infiltration, this baleful Trojan will first affect the system registry. By doing so, it is able to execute itself whenever the desktop is launched. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus can disable or even block the installed antivirus or firewall on the other hand. It changes some system files to cause mess to the affected system. Besides, the machine will not be well protected. In addition, Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc eats up lots of system resources and slows down the computer performance. Even, the whole system crashes suddenly. The severest action that Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc takes is that it creates a convenient door in the system and helps the cyber criminals remotely enter your vulnerable system. Those baleful hackers will drop additional viruses like browser hijackers, monitor your online actions, generate numerous ads, and even steal your confidential information for illegal activities. All in all, Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc is not a good thing. You can take the following professional and effective guide to clean it up.
Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus blocks your security programs and causes great damage.
3. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus opens a backdoor for remote hackers to enter the system.
4. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus helps web criminals to steal important information.
5. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Backdoor.generic17.bhlc virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan
Backdoor.generic17.bhlc process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine