Nattly.com is classified as a malicious browser hijacker which could cause a lot of damage to the compromised system. Generally, this nasty browser hijacker enters your workstation when you download certain contaminated programs from the Internet for free. Nattly.com has the capability to attack all web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Once your machine is affected by this vicious hijacker, you will have to suffer from constant redirects and annoying pop-ups. It is reported that Nattly.com virus first adds new files to the system registry after its successful intrusion. By doing so, it will be activated whenever the desktop is launched. This pest will change your browser settings on the other hand. After then, it sets Nattly.com as your default home page and search engine without asking for any permission. When you try to do the search as before, this fraudulent search provider will offer you lots of commercial websites. That is what Nattly.com mainly does to help its designers to gain profit. Besides, it displays tons of advertisements on the screen when you are browsing the web. But you’d better not click any provided sponsored link, or you would be led to a certain unknown page that could contain various promoted products as well as numerous risky viruses. Furthermore, Nattly.com malware could record your online activities and gather important information like user names, passwords, and credit card details, and so on. Thus, it is wise to remove Nattly.com redirect virus once you find it.
Nattly.com Virus Screenshot:
Nattly.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Nattly.com virus is a harmful browser hijacker virus.
2. Nattly.com virus modifies the default browser settings.
3. Nattly.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Nattly.com virus takes record of your private data for illegal purposes.
5. Nattly.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Nattly.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Nattly.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Nattly.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Nattly.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine