Crypt_s.DEK is detected as a Trojan virus which does much harm to the infected operating system. This Trojan can be bundled with some free programs and files on unknown resources, hide in certain spam e-mails and root in those malicious links. Thus if you are not cautious enough when surfing the Internet, your machine could be caught by Crypt_s.DEK virus. This pest has the capability to change your security settings after its successful intrusion. After then, it will be able to perform whatever it likes. Crypt_s.DEK virus will affect the Windows registry then. As a result, it can be activated every time you launch the desktop. Besides, this Trojan keeps changing its traits so as to avoid the detection and total deletion of your installed antivirus. Crypt_s.DEK virus can take up high system resources to slow down your PC performance. You will feel hard to execute some applications, open new sites, and play online games. Furthermore, this nasty Trojan may download additional harmful viruses to further destroy your machine. On the other hand, Crypt_s.DEK virus records your keyboard activities and collects your private data like login user names and passwords and bank account details. Thus, it is urgent to remove this foxy and risky Trojan to stop more damage.
Crypt_s.DEK virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Crypt_s.DEK virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Crypt_s.DEK virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Crypt_s.DEK virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Crypt_s.DEK virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Crypt_s.DEK virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. Crypt_s.DEK virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Crypt_s.DEK Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Crypt_s.DEK virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Crypt_s.DEK process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine