Police National Francaise Ukash is categorized as a dangerous ransomware that will cause much damage to the affected computer in France. This risky virus has the ability to bypass your installed security programs including firewall and antivirus software and infiltrate deep in the system. After intrusion, Police National Francaise Ukash virus first adds malicious files to the system registry so as to make sure its auto activation on Windows start-up. Besides, it could even change the computer security settings to disable antivirus or anti-spyware. Police National Francaise Ukash will block your access into the whole system once it is executed. It meanwhile displays a warning notification that states from the local legit organization. You will be charged of a fine of 100 EUR to unlock the PC. Police National Francaise Ukash virus claims that you have broken the Internet security laws by spreading pornography, copyrighted or spam content. You may be threatened to pay the money though you have not done anything illegal. However, you could loss both your money and the credit card details if you do transfer the money. Police National Francaise Ukash ransomware is able to collect your important information for its designers for more illicit activities. What you should actually do is to ignore the alert and take instant actions to completely remove it. To help you get rid of Police National Francaise Ukash virus, we provide effective guide below. Please take it manually.
Police National Francaise Ukash Virus Screenshot:
Police National Francaise Ukash virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Police National Francaise Ukash virus is a malicious ransomware virus.
2. Police National Francaise Ukash virus locks your operating system totally.
3. Police National Francaise Ukash virus may allow other viruses to enter your PC.
4. Police National Francaise Ukash virus deceives your money.
5. Police National Francaise Ukash virus violates your privacy.
How to Remove Police National Francaise Ukash Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Police National Francaise Ukash virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Police National
Francaise Ukash process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run fedja:= “C:\Documents and Settings\%UserName%
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 1
5. Delete the following and related system files.
C:\Documents and Settings\%UserName%\[random folder]\SBOX_62CA43.EXE
%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
6. Restart your machine