Duckduckgo.com is regarded as a malicious browser hijacker which is capable of affecting all web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. This baleful redirect malware affects your Windows system when you mistakenly click any hacked links, open junk e-mail attachments, and visit unverified web pages. Duckduckgo.com will first inject malicious entries to the system registry so as to assure its auto activation on Windows start-up. After then, this pest modifies the default browser settings and even the system DNS settings stealthily. As a consequence, Duckduckgo.com malware takes the control of your web browser, home page and search engine. Numerous commercial websites will be displayed in the front of the search results. Your visits are redirected to certain unknown and suspicious web pages. A lot of various ads are showed up on the desktop. Under such circumstance, your life will be definitely messed up. Furthermore, Duckduckgo.com redirect downloads files to do constant updates, which makes it more complex to completely remove this malware. On the other hand, the system performance is made perform much poor. Duckduckgo.com even drops additional malware, spyware or adware. What’s worse, it traces your online activities and collects your important information for the remote hackers for illicit purposes. Thus, it is highly advised to remove Duckduckgo.com redirect to stop further damage.
Duckduckgo.com Virus Screenshot:
Duckduckgo.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Duckduckgo.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Duckduckgo.com virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
3. Duckduckgo.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Duckduckgo.com virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. Duckduckgo.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Duckduckgo.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Duckduckgo.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Duckduckgo.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Duckduckgo.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST\SETTINGS\
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Duckduckgo.com
6. Restart your machine