Titan Antivirus 2013 is classified as a rogue security program which disguises as a legit and real antivirus to do much harm to the affected computer. Once your machine is attacked by this annoying rogueware, you will be threatened and induced to purchase its registered key. Generally, Titan Antivirus 2013 virus is distributed into your Windows via junk e-mails, suspicious websites and contaminated free downloads. After intrusion, this nasty program will make changes to your system files as well as the Windows registry. By doing so, Titan Antivirus 2013 will be activated each time you launch the workstation. Meanwhile, it could disable the real antivirus that is installed on the machine. As a result, Titan Antivirus 2013 virus can take over control of your operating system. It could download additional computer viruses especially identify-spy viruses. Once executed, this baleful virus pretends to run a scan to your whole system and shows up certain false security alerts on the screen. It then asks you to pay for its full version which states powerful to be able to remove all detected threats. Innocent users could be threatened to doing as what it requires. However, Titan Antivirus 2013 malware can meanwhile record your keyboard actions and gather sensitive information for its designers. Under such circumstance, your privacy will be no longer safe. To help you stop damage from Titan Antivirus 2013 virus, we provide professional instructions below. Please take it step by step.
1. Titan Antivirus 2013 virus is a dangerous rogue antivirus virus.
2. Titan Antivirus 2013 virus can get into your machine in some ways.
3. Titan Antivirus 2013 virus could block the working of your legit and real security software.
4. Titan Antivirus 2013 virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Titan Antivirus 2013 virus may introduce other computer viruses to violate your privacy.
6. Titan Antivirus 2013 virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Titan Antivirus 2013 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Titan Antivirus 2013 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Titan Antivirus 2013
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe "(Default)" = "<random>"
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command "(Default)" = ""%CommonAppData%\pavsdata\<random>.1.exe" /ex "%1" %*"
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Titan Antivirus 2013\Titan Antivirus 2013.lnk
6. Restart your machine