Trojan:Win32/Comroki is classified as a destructive Trojan horse which causes great damage to the infected operating system. This very dangerous virus has attacked lots of computers all around the world via spam e-mail attachments, pornographic websites, and contaminated peer-to-peer networks. So you should be much cautious when using the Internet. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus can affect your security programs like firewall and antivirus software. After then, it carries out whatever it likes. For example, it spreads its malicious clones to other major system parts like Windows registry, Task Manager and System32 folder. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus activates itself every time the machine is launched. Besides, it communicates with the distant hackers to do constant update. That is, this nasty virus changes its traits to make it hard to remove. In addition, Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus can introduce additional dangerous viruses including worms, spyware, adware, browser hijackers and malware. Under such circumstance, you will encounter a chaotic workstation while the Windows will be definitely damaged. The worst is that Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus can manipulate your keystrokes and online activities to collect sensitive information for its designers. That will be really dangerous for your privacy and finance. Thus, it is urgent to remove Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus to stop great destruction. You can take the following professional and effective guide.
Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus can do much harm to the compromised computer.
3. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus helps additional viruses to cause further damage.
6. Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Comroki Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Comroki
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note:Trojan:Win32/Comroki virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.