Search.ividi.org is categorized as a baleful browser hijacker which has the ability to attack random machine all around the world. This annoying program is always bundled with certain free programs like games. So you should pay much attention when surfing online. Search.ividi.org redirect has the ability to carry out many malicious activities on the affected desktop. For example, it changes the Windows registry entries so as to activate itself on system boot-up. Besides, it will hide deep in the system to avoid the detection and deletion of your security programs. By modifying the default browser settings, Search.ividi.org virus takes over your Internet browsers such as IE, Google Chrome and Firefox. It then replaces the original start page as well as the default search engine. Meanwhile, it installs Ividi Toolbar onto the web browser without asking for any approval. Search.ividi.org redirect adds many sponsored websites to your search results to lure you into clicking them and gather benefit. Other visits will be redirected to certain unfamiliar pages. In addition, it generates a ton of ads on your screen during the web browsing activities. Without doubt, Search.ividi.org mainly tries to gain profit for its designers. But if you do not remove this nasty redirect virus, your privacy would be threatened. This bug can gather your sensitive information day by day. You can take the following professional guide to permanently clean up Search.ividi.org virus.
Search.ividi.org Virus Screenshot:
Search.ividi.org virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Search.ividi.org virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Search.ividi.org virus changes the browser settings and adds malicious toolbar.
3. Search.ividi.org virus takes the places of your home page and search engine.
4. Search.ividi.org virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. Search.ividi.org virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Search.ividi.org virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Search.ividi.org Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Search.ividi.org virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Search.ividi.org process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Search.ividi.org virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.