PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A is regarded as a PUP which is short for potentially unwanted program. This unknown program can be classified as a Trojan virus which causes great damage and chaos to the affected Operating System. Usually, it intrudes in your workstation through pornographic websites, unverified downloads and spam e-mail attachments and so on. So you should pay enough attention during online activities. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus will try hard to carry out many harmful activities after its intrusion. To start with, it spreads its malicious files or scripts to certain major system parts like Windows registry and security settings. As a consequence, PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus runs in the background every time you launch the PC while the installed security programs are disabled. After then, this dangerous Trojan virus will perform whatever it likes. You will get lots of various ads, deals and coupons on the screen no matter when you are working online or offline. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus shows charming ads to induce you into clicking them and gaining profits for its designers. Furthermore, this nasty virus will slow down your whole system performance. It will take a long time for you to launch the machine, execute applications and connect to the internet. The worst is that PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus can collect your private data according to your keystrokes and online activities. The collected data will be put into illegal use. Thus, it is highly advised to remove this foxy and risky Trojan virus. you can take the following professional guide to do it.
PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus would disable the installed security tools.
3. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus shows up tons of advertisements to mess up the system.
4. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus could download additional dangerous PC viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus takes up most of the system resources.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rav7.exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PUP.Optional.BonanzaDeals.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.