Security Cleaner Pro is a rogue antivirus program which can perform many harmful activities on the compromised operating system. Your machine will be attacked by this annoying program when you do not pay much attention during the online activities. Once it infiltrates the target computer successfully, Security Cleaner Pro virus will first change the system registry keys. As a result, this virus will be executed and run in the background when the Windows is started up. Besides, it could change the computer security settings to disable or even block the installed antivirus programs. After then, Security Cleaner Pro disguises as a legit and useful security tool to run a scan to the whole operating system. After a while, you will receive many security warnings. Then you’ll be asked to buy the so-called registered powerful antivirus program which pretends to clear up all detected threats. In reality, those pop-up alerts are false while the biggest threat is Security Cleaner Pro itself. It should be known to all that the main purpose of this nasty program is to gain profit for its designers. If you do fall in its trap, you will lose both your money and credit card details. What you should do is to try best to remove Security Cleaner Pro virus and protect the whole PC. The following post will do you a favor.
Security Cleaner Pro Virus Screenshot:
Security Cleaner Pro virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Security Cleaner Pro virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Security Cleaner Pro virus gets into your machine stealthily and quietly.
3. Security Cleaner Pro virus could block the installed legit antivirus software.
4. Security Cleaner Pro virus displays false alerts and asks you to buy fake registered antivirus.
5. Security Cleaner Pro virus may allow other risky viruses to cause further damage.
6. Security Cleaner Pro virus gathers keystrokes and collects valuable information.
How to Remove Security Cleaner Pro Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Security Cleaner Pro virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Security Cleaner Pro
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = 1
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Security Cleaner Pro\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Security Cleaner Pro virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.