Stt.streamjs.net is a hazardous browser hijacker which is mainly created to perform malicious activities and gather benefits. This nasty redirect virus can bypass the installed security tools like antivirus and firewall to enter inside your operating system. Stt.streamjs.net is usually distributed to lots of computers via contaminated freeware, hacked websites, and spam e-mail attachments, and so on. It first adds start-up keys to the system registry after its successful invasion. Besides, Stt.streamjs.net hijacks the web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and modifies the default browser settings without seeking for permission. It sets itself as your home page and search provider on the other hand. When you click any provided website, you will get to Stt.streamjs.net or any other similar page. Even, your new tabs are rerouted to this unknown website as well. Under such circumstance, this baleful browser hijacker helps the remote servers increase net traffic and gain profit. In addition, Stt.streamjs.net logs your web browsing history and online actions to collect your online habits. Then it generates numerous ads to induce you into clicking them and paying for promoted goods. But meanwhile, additional dangerous viruses will be dropped to your system. What’s worse, Stt.streamjs.net gathers your sensitive information for illegal purposes. It is no doubt that Stt.streamjs.net will not only destroy your PC but also violate your privacy. Please take the following effective guide to completely get rid of it.
Stt.streamjs.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Stt.streamjs.net virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Stt.streamjs.net virus causes frequent redirects and displays annoying ads.
3. Stt.streamjs.net virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Stt.streamjs.net virus traces online activities and gathers sensitive information.
5. Stt.streamjs.net virus may come with additional risky computer viruses.
6. Stt.streamjs.net virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Stt.streamjs.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Stt.streamjs.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Stt.streamjs.net process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST\SETTINGS\
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Stt.streamjs.net
6. Restart your machine
Note: Stt.streamjs.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.