LiveFinancially.com or http://www.livefinancially.com/ is a tricky website which is categorized as a foxy and baleful browser hijacker. This unknown website pretends to be a legit and helpful program to enrich computer users’ web browsing experience. However, LiveFinancially.com will perform many vicious activities once it attacks the target system. To start with, it adds new entries to the system registry so as to ensure its auto activation on Windows boot-up. To escape from the detection and deletion of the installed antivirus, LiveFinancially.com hijacker disguises as a legit system process. It then modifies the browser settings without asking for your permission and approval. It sets itself as the default home pages and search engines of all Internet browsers including IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. But you will get many sponsored or commercial links when doing the search with LiveFinancially.com. Besides, this nasty web page will pop up on the screen from time to time so as to promote some products and services. Your visits could be rerouted to this unfamiliar website or other similar pages. In such case, your life will be definitely messed up. On the other hand, LiveFinancially.com virus can take up most of the system resources when running in the background, which leads to the slow performance of the whole Windows. Even, the Internet connection stops working sometimes. Worst still, LiveFinancially.com redirect gathers your sensitive information for its designers for unknown purposes. That will cause great loss for you. Therefore, it is wise to remove this annoying and risky browser hijacker as fast as possible.
LiveFinancially.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. LiveFinancially.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. LiveFinancially.com virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
3. LiveFinancially.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. LiveFinancially.com virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. LiveFinancially.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. LiveFinancially.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove LiveFinancially.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of LiveFinancially.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end LiveFinancially.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_avp32.exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ LiveFinancially.com
6. Restart your machine
Note: LiveFinancially.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.