Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F is a hazardous Trojan which will do much harm to the affected computer. Stealthily and silently, this nasty virus attacks lots of machines and carries out tons of malicious activities. Usually, this pest gets into your workstation through junk e-mails, hacked websites, and contaminated freeware, and so forth. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus will distribute its malicious files to certain key system parts like Windows registry, Task Manager and security programs after its successful invasion. Then it will activate itself and carry out malicious activities once the machine is launched. Besides, Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus disables the firewall and antivirus software to cause further system vulnerabilities. It could download additional viruses like adware, spyware or malware. Under such circumstance, your screen would be crowded with annoying popups. Meanwhile, the computer would perform much slowly. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus can eat up lots of system resources when running at the back. On the other hand, this pest will gather your personal information for its designers. Then you could encounter financial loss and identify theft. To help you completely get rid of Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus, we provide professional and effective guide below. Please take it manually.
Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus would block the installed antivirus and firewall.
4. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus bombards popups and slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
C:\Program Files\Search Results Toolbar\Datamngr\SRTOOL~1\random
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.