Gzd.donejs.net is defined as a baleful adware virus which would mess up the affected computer and cause damage. Bundled with some free programs, this nasty adware gets into your operating system furtively and secretly. After its successful infiltration, Gzd.donejs.net adware first changes the system registry entries. By doing so, its auto activation on Windows start-up will be guaranteed safely. Besides, it will drop many useless files or processes into your machine. Gzd.donejs.net virus takes up most of the system resources, which leads to the slow performance of the whole operating system especially the Internet connection. This annoying adware virus has the capability to attack all web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. When you try to browse the web as before, a ton of advertisements will be displayed on the desktop. In addition, Gzd.donejs.net virus can reroute some of your visits to certain malicious pages with numerous products. This pest promotes those sites to gain more Internet traffic and benefits. But meanwhile, those unknown sites or popups could be full of risky viruses which can further damage your vulnerable system. Thus, it is highly advised to remove Gzd.donejs.net adware virus before it causes great loss.
Gzd.donejs.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Gzd.donejs.net virus is a malicious and stubborn adware virus.
2. Gzd.donejs.net virus could change the default browser settings and homepage.
3. Gzd.donejs.net virus shows up a ton of various ads to cause chaos.
4. Gzd.donejs.net virus traces online actions and violates your privacy.
5. Gzd.donejs.net virus may introduce other risky viruses.
6. Gzd.donejs.net virus slows down your Internet connection greatly.
How to Remove Gzd.donejs.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Gzd.donejs.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Gzd.donejs.net process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ’0′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST\SETTINGS\
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Gzd.donejs.net
6. Restart your machine
Note: Gzd.donejs.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.