PUP.Optional.SProtector.A is identified as a foxy and dangerous Trojan horse which can cause great damage to the affected computer. This nasty virus is also called a PUP which is short for potentially unwanted program. It is reported that PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus mainly attacks Windows systems all over the world. Normally, it enters your OS when you download some unverified free programs, open spam email attachments, click suspicious links, or visit pornographic websites, and so on. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus will try hard to carry out as many evil activities as possible. For example, it first injects boot-up files to the Windows registry after its successful infiltration. Besides, this pest could even change the computer security settings and disable the installed antivirus software. After then, PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus will make use of the system vulnerabilities to introduce many other threats especially ransomware or malware. Under such circumstance, your machine will be definitely messed up or even destroyed. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus can take up a lot of the system resources on the other hand. As a result, the affected workstation performs much poorer than before. You will have to wait for a long time to launch the machine, execute applications and connect to the Internet. Worst enough, but PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus will help its designers to gather your confidential information for illegal activities. Thus, it is urgent to remove this stubborn and risky Trojan virus before it causes great loss.
PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus is a foxy and risky Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus attacks random operating system stealthily and silently.
3. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus blocks your antivirus tools to cause much vulnerabilities.
4. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus would introduce rogueware, ransomware and malware.
6. PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.SProtector.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.SProtector.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PUP.Optional.SProtector.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.