Searchpage.com is defined as a baleful browser hijacker which has the ability to attack all web browsers including IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. Many people report that they do not know when and how this annoying browser malware enters their machines. Generally, Searchpage.com virus is able to bypass the installed firewall and antivirus software to intrude inside the target computer. After then, it roots deep in the system to avoid the detection and deletion of your security tools. But Searchpage.com will appear as your default home page once you start the web browser. It will change the Windows registry keys after its successful invasion. Besides, it modifies some of the browser settings automatically. You may get nice-looking search results, but you will get to Searchpage.com or some other unrelated and suspicious web pages when clicking those offered search results. It should be known that browser hijackers are always created to gather illicit benefits. In addition, your screen may be crowded with numerous and various popups during your web browsing activities. Furthermore, Searchpage.com redirect could make use of your system vulnerabilities to download more risky viruses like Trojans, worms, spyware and malware. In such case, your machine will be definitely destroyed. Worst enough, but Searchpage.com virus will monitor your online activities to collect your private data like user names, passwords and credit card details for illegal purposes. Thus, you should not hesitate to remove Searchpage.com hijacker once you find it.
Searchpage.com Virus Screenshot:
Searchpage.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Searchpage.com virus is a harmful and nasty browser hijacker virus.
2. Searchpage.com virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
3. Searchpage.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Searchpage.com virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. Searchpage.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Searchpage.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Searchpage.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Searchpage.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Searchpage.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell = [random]
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Searchpage.com
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[rnd]
6. Restart your machine
Note: Searchpage.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.