Wvd.proresync.net is regarded as a harmful browser hijacker which has the capability to attack all web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is reported that this nasty redirect virus gets inside the target system through hacked websites, spam email attachments, and spam emails. After intrusion, Wvd.proresync.net virus first changes the Windows registry keys. By doing so, this unknown website pops up on the screen no matter when you launch the machine. Besides, Wvd.proresync.net virus will attack all your Internet browsers by making changes to the default browser settings. This baleful browser hijacker could replace your favorite home page and search provider without asking for any permission. Meanwhile, unwanted plug-ins or extensions will be injected to the web browser. After then, Wvd.proresync.net will redirect your visits frequently to its domain or pop up as a new tab during your online activities. As a result, this nasty hijacker promotes some unworthy products to you. In such case, you’ll be unable to work as normal. On the other hand, Wvd.proresync.net malware could come with some other risky viruses like Trojans. That will be a great threat to your vulnerable system and your privacy. It can record your online actions to gather your sensitive information. Thus, you should not hesitate to delete Wvd.proresync.net browser hijacker once you find it.
Wvd.proresync.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Wvd.proresync.net virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Wvd.proresync.net virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
3. Wvd.proresync.net virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Wvd.proresync.net virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. Wvd.proresync.net virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Wvd.proresync.net virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Wvd.proresync.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Wvd.proresync.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Wvd.proresync.net process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Wvd.proresync.net
6. Restart your machine
Note: Wvd.proresync.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.