Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper belongs to the risky and malicious Trojan Generic group. This newly spread Trojan has the ability to cause a lot of damage to the infected operating system. It is capable of bypassing the installed firewall and antivirus software to intrude in the target computer. After then, Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus distributes its harmful files or codes to some important system parts including Windows registry, security settings and Task Manager. As a result, it can be executed every time the desktop is launched. Besides, the legit security programs that are installed on the machine will be disabled. In addition, you will not be able to execute some applications. Furthermore, Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus makes the PC perform much slowly. Even, the affected Windows freezes up sometimes. On the other hand, this nasty Trojan downloads additional dangerous viruses like adware, browser hijacker, and rogueware. Under such circumstance, your workstation will be definitely messed up. What’s worse, Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus keeps record of your keyboard activities and collects your confidential information like user names, passwords, and credit card data. That will be really dangerous for you. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you remove Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus completely to protect the PC and your privacy. The following post will do you a favor. You can take it manually.
Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus can mess up the affected Windows system.
3. Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus disables your antivirus and firewall.
4. Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan Horse
Generic12.NMY.Dropper process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Horse Generic12.NMY.Dropper virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.