Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] is defined as a dangerous and foxy Trojan horse which has the ability to attack all Windows system all around the world. Usually, your workstation will get caught by this nasty Trojan virus when you open junk email attachments, download unknown programs or files, or visit unverified web sites, and so on. Once Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus gets into your operating system successfully, it will cause a lot of damage. For instance, it spreads its malicious files to the many system parts especially Windows registry settings, computer security settings, and Task Manager. As a result, Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus runs in the background once the machine is launched. Besides, the installed antivirus tools are disabled and unable to completely remove this harmful Trojan. Meanwhile, you will not be able to execute some programs. Even, some running applications shut down suddenly. Furthermore, Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus eats up high system resources and slows up the PC performance. That is why you have to wait for a long time to open a website, launch the machine and execute applications. On the other hand, Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus may download other PC threats into your vulnerable system. What’s worse, it could steal your private data for the distant hackers for illegal purposes. Therefore, the earlier you remove Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus, the better it will be. You can take the following professional guide to get rid of it.
Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus will change important system parts like Windows registry.
3. Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus disables your antivirus to create more vulnerabilities.
4. Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus collects personal data for the remote hackers.
5. Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus downloads many other risky viruses like spyware.
6. Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32: BProtect-A
[PUP] process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Win32: BProtect-A [PUP] virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.