Trojan.OnlineGames is a destructive Trojan horse which causes a large amount of damage to the affected computer. This nasty virus is distributed to lots of machines all over the world through hacked websites, unverified freeware, suspicious links and icons, and junk emails, and so on. Once it intrudes your operating system successfully, Trojan.OnlineGames virus will make your operating system freeze up or crash suddenly. Created with advanced skills, this risky Trojan is capable of changing your system files randomly. It spreads its malicious files or codes to some major system parts like System32 folder. Trojan.OnlineGames virus will be executed to perform harmful activities on Windows start-up. Besides, it blocks the installed security programs to make more system vulnerabilities. After then, this malicious virus will download additional viruses like adware, spyware, and malware to further damage your system. Under such circumstance, you will encounter constant redirects, annoying pop-ups, and slow PC performance. The worst is that Trojan.OnlineGames virus manipulates your keystrokes and gathers your sensitive information. Then your private data will be sent to the distant hackers for illegal purposes. Thus, it is urgent and necessary to remove Trojan.OnlineGames virus as fast as possible. If you find no way to completely get rid of it, please take the following effective guide.
Trojan.OnlineGames virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.OnlineGames virus is a dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.OnlineGames virus could change key system settings.
3. Trojan.OnlineGames virus would block the installed security software.
4. Trojan.OnlineGames virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan.OnlineGames virus downloads many other risky viruses.
6. Trojan.OnlineGames virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Trojan.OnlineGames Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.OnlineGames virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.OnlineGames
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ‘0’
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.OnlineGames virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.