Search.tube-bar.com is a deceptive website which is defined as a baleful browser hijacker. This unknown web page imitates other legitimate domains to use it to do the search. However, it will cause unknown damage to the compromised operating system if not deleted completely in time. Usually, Search.tube-bar.com browser malware is distributed into your OS in some fishy ways like spam email attachments, hacked websites, unverified free downloads and other peer-to-peer networks, and so on. Hence you should be much careful when using the networking. Once it intrudes in the target system, Search.tube-bar.com hijacker will perform many harmful activities. First of all, it injects boot-up entries to the Windows registry. Besides, this pest roots deeply in the affected system so as to stay as long in the system as it can. By modifying the browser settings, Search.tube-bar.com virus takes over all your web browsers like IE, Firefox and Google Chrome. Then it changes your default home page and search provider to its domain without seeking any approval. After then, you’ll have to deal with lots of troubles. Search.tube-bar.com reroutes your visits to its domain or other unwanted web pages with numerous products and even PC threats. In addition, this nasty redirect virus adds many plug-ins or bookmarks to the browser. That’s why you receive so many pop-up ads during the web browsing activities. Worst still, Search.tube-bar.com hijacker virus monitors your online actions to collect your sensitive information for the distant hackers. All in all, we strongly recommend that you remove this stubborn and risky browser hijacker Search.tube-bar.com virus before it does much harm.
Search.tube-bar.com Virus Screenshot:
Search.tube-bar.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Search.tube-bar.com virus is a harmful browser hijacker virus.
2. Search.tube-bar.com virus could change browser settings automatically.
3. Search.tube-bar.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Search.tube-bar.com virus causes constant redirects to its domain and similar sites.
5. Search.tube-bar.com virus would promote malicious programs or risky viruses.
6. Search.tube-bar.com virus slows up the Internet connection and violates privacy.
How to Remove Search.tube-bar.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Search.tube-bar.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Search.tube-bar.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Search.tube-bar.com
6. Restart your machine
Note: Search.tube-bar.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.