Native-search.com is a malicious web page that is distributed by cyber criminals to attack random OS and gain illegal profits. This fake search engine is classified as a risky browser hijacker which will cause damage to the compromised computer. Native-search.com imitates other legit websites to deceive many computer users. This malware has the capability to attack some popular web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. By making some changes to the browser settings, Native-search.com takes over your home page and search provider. That is, you will have to use this unfamiliar web page to surf the Internet and do the search. But you’d better pay much attention to this fraudulent search engine which will redirect your visits to certain unwanted commercial websites. Besides, Native-search.com redirect can generate lots of popups on the screen. Those charming ads are related to your search queries and online habits but may lead you to the installation of additional harmful PC parasites like Trojans, worms and spyware. In a word, Native-search.com could destroy your vulnerable system. Furthermore, this baleful browser hijacker can take up most of your system resources, which results in the slow performance of the whole affected system. The worst is that Native-search.com virus gathers your important information for the remote servers for unknown purposes. And you would encounter financial loss and identify theft. Thus, we strongly recommend that you remove Native-search.com virus as long as you find it. The following post will do you a favor.
Native-search.com Virus Screenshot:
Native-search.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Native-search.com virus is a malicious and harmful browser hijacker virus.
2. Native-search.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
3. Native-search.com virus causes constant redirects to suspicious web pages.
4. Native-search.com virus collects your online habits and displays annoying popups.
5. Native-search.com virus could download risky viruses and violates your privacy.
6. Native-search.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Native-search.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Native-search.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Native-search.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Native-search.com
6. Restart your machine
Note: Native-search.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.