If your machine is affected by malicious Plmx.packimage.net redirect virus, you will have to deal with lots of troubles. For example, your computer will perform much slowly. It will take a long time for you to launch the machine, execute applications, and connect to the Internet. Even, your web browser freezes up sometimes. Under such circumstance, you will be unable to word as normal. That is because Plmx.packimage.net virus can eat up a lot of system resources. Besides, this pesky browser hijacker injects malicious files to the Windows registry so as to make sure its automatic activation on system boot-up. Meanwhile, it hides deep in the system, which results in the complex removal of this unwanted virus. By changing the browser settings, Plmx.packimage.net virus takes over all web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. It sets its domain as your default homepage and search engine automatically. After then, you will encounter constant redirects and annoying popups. Plmx.packimage.net is mainly created to gather illegal benefits. In addition, this nasty redirect virus would introduce additional risky viruses like Trojans, worms and malware to further damage your vulnerable system. The worst is that Plmx.packimage.net traces your keystrokes and collects your sensitive information. So, it is highly advised to remove this foxy and risky browser hijacker to protect both the PC and your privacy.
Plmx.packimage.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Plmx.packimage.net virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Plmx.packimage.net virus redirects your visits and causes a lot of pop-ups.
3. Plmx.packimage.net virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Plmx.packimage.net virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. Plmx.packimage.net virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Plmx.packimage.net virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Plmx.packimage.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Plmx.packimage.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Plmx.packimage.net process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Plmx.packimage.net
6. Restart your machine
Note: Plmx.packimage.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.