Antimalware is a rogue application which disguises as a useful antivirus tool to treat lots of naive computer users. It is also called Proven Antivirus Protection Virus. This rogueware has the ability to attack most Windows systems all over the world. Imitating other legal and regular security programs, Antimalware virus contains a friendly looking interface. However, it will do some changes to the system settings and cause certain chaos and even damage. First of all, this nasty malware injects malicious entries to the Windows registry. As a result, Antimalware virus can be executed once you launch the machine. Besides, it will disable the installed real legitimate antivirus software to assure its safe stay in the affected system. But then your Windows will become much assailable while additional threats will take chance to enter your PC and cause further damage. Once executed, Antimalware virus will pretend to run a scan to your whole system and show up many fake security alerts after a while. To clean up all detected threats, according to Antimalware, you will have to pay for its registered version. But if you do so, your keystrokes will be recorded and your confidential information will be collected for the distant servers. In such case, your privacy will be put at great risk. All in all, it is highly advised to remove Antimalware virus once it appears. You can follow the professional guide below.
Antimalware Virus Screenshot:
Antimalware virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Antimalware virus is a dangerous rogue program virus.
2. Antimalware virus can get into your Windows stealthily and secretly.
3. Antimalware virus would disable the installed real antivirus tools.
4. Antimalware virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Antimalware virus could allow additional viruses to do more harm.
6. Antimalware virus introduces fake registered antivirus and violates your privacy.
How to Remove Antimalware Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Antimalware virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Antimalware process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Search Bar=[site address]
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Antimalware\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Antimalware virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.