Does your home page keep redirecting to Websearch.relevantsearch.info without your permission? That is, your machine is affected by this nasty browser hijacker or redirect virus. Normally, this baleful browser hijacker gets into your workstation through junk emails, suspicious web pages, and unverified free programs or files, and so forth. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus has the ability to bypass the installed security tools like firewall and antivirus to infiltrate deep in your operating system. Once this pesky program enters your machine successfully, it will first change the system registry settings. By doing so, Websearch.relevantsearch.info hijacker will activate itself once the machine is launched. This nasty browser hijacker is capable of changing the original browser settings automatically. After then, it takes the places of your default home page and search provider. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus will redirect your visits to certain malicious and unwanted web pages. Furthermore, numerous advertisements will be displayed on the screen to lure you into clicking them and paying for the promoted products. But meanwhile you should be cautious for those ads could contain unknown PC threats. On the other hand, Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus can create more and more vulnerabilities in the system so as to help the distant hackers to enter and steal your sensitive information. That will be much risky for your privacy. thus, it is wise to remove Websearch.relevantsearch.info browser hijacker once you find it.
Websearch.relevantsearch.info Virus Screenshot:
Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus can cause a lot of chaos to the affected system.
3. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus takes over the web browser, homepage and search engine.
4. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus creates many system vulnerabilities and sends away private data.
5. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus takes up high CPU usage and slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Websearch.relevantsearch.info Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Websearch.relevantsearch.info process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Websearch.relevantsearch.info
6. Restart your machine
Note: Websearch.relevantsearch.info virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.