Uni-soft.com is classified as a harmful and malicious browser hijacker which will mess up the affected web browser and cause a lot of inconvenience to the victim. It is reported that this unwanted program has the capability to furtively infiltrate the target computer. Usually, your machine will be caught by Uni-soft.com browser hijacker when you accidentally click suspicious links or icons, open junk e-mail attachments or download unverified free programs, and so forth. After then, you’ll encounter many troubles. For example, you will have to suffer from the much poor PC performance. That is because Uni-soft.com malware can eat up a great amount of CPU usage when running at the back. Besides, it adds many harmful files to the Windows registry. By modifying the original browser settings, this annoying virus hijacks all Internet browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Uni-soft.com redirect will take the places of both the original start page and your favorite search provider. Then you’ll get to some unknown web pages frequently when clicking offered links. Meanwhile, the screen will be crowded with numerous advertisements when you are surfing the Internet. Uni-soft.com virus will promote some web sites and certain products or services to gain illegal profits. On the other hand, those ads are always used by web criminals to distribute PC threats like Trojans, worms, spyware and malware. In such case, your machine will be definitely destroyed. Worst still, Uni-soft.com can gather your sensitive information by monitoring your online activities. Then you’ll encounter more loss. If you have no idea about how to delete Uni-soft.com, please have a look at this post and get the best way to finish the removal job.
Uni-soft.com Virus Screenshot:
Uni-soft.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Uni-soft.com virus is a malicious and foxy browser hijacker virus.
2. Uni-soft.com virus could add boot-up entries to the Windows registry.
3. Uni-soft.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Uni-soft.com virus causes constant redirects and generates numerous ads
5. Uni-soft.com virus may introduce other spyware and malware.
6. Uni-soft.com virus degrades PC performance and violates privacy.
How to Remove Uni-soft.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Uni-soft.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Uni-soft.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Uni-soft.com
6. Restart your machine
Note: Uni-soft.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.