CampusLeader.com is a malicious browser hijacker which will mess up the affected operating system if not deleted completely in time. It is reported that this nasty hijacker is bundled with some unverified free programs or hides in some junk e-mail attachments and some unknown web pages. If you are not cautious enough during online activities, CampusLeader.com malware will take chance to enter your machine. After the successful intrusion, this pesky hijacker virus will try hard to carry out malicious activities and do much harm. For instance, it embeds vicious files to the Windows registry so that CampusLeader.com will be able to execute itself whenever the machine is launched. Besides, your default browser settings will be changed while some add-ons or plug-ins will be injected to the browser. As a consequence, this nasty redirect virus hijacks all web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Your favorite home page and search provider will be then replaced by CampusLeader.com. This unknown website pops up on the screen when you start any web browser. Meanwhile, your visits will be redirected to some unfamiliar and suspicious web pages with numerous products and services. Furthermore, CampusLeader.com virus could allow additional PC threats like adware, spyware and malware to enter and further damage your vulnerable system. On the other hand, this annoying redirect will add unknown icons on the desktop to induce you into clicking them. Under such circumstance, your machine will be totally messed up. What’s worse, CampusLeader.com virus will help the remote servers to collect your crucial information for illicit use. Thus, the earlier you remove CampusLeader.com hijacker virus, the better it will be.
CampusLeader.com Virus Screenshot:
CampusLeader.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. CampusLeader.com virus is a dangerous and baleful browser hijacker virus.
2. CampusLeader.com virus could change the system settings and files.
3. CampusLeader.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. CampusLeader.com virus frequently pops up on the screen and causes chaos.
5. CampusLeader.com virus may bring about malware, spyware and adware.
6. CampusLeader.com virus slows down your Internet connection and collects personal data.
How to Remove CampusLeader.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of CampusLeader.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end CampusLeader.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ CampusLeader.com
6. Restart your machine
Note: CampusLeader.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.