Mini001 Toolbar is an unwanted program which is categorized as a nasty browser hijacker. With the usage of some unverified free programs, this malicious hijacker gets into your workstation stealthily and quietly. After its successful intrusion, Mini001 Toolbar malware starts to perform harmful activities. For example, it injects boot-up entries to the system registry to make sure its automatic activation. Besides, it can hide deep in the system to avoid the detection and deletion of your security programs. Mini001 Toolbar redirect can change the browser settings without seeking for any permission. It installs itself to the browser settings and replaces your favorite homepage and search engine with unknown websites. But when you try to do the search as before, you will get numerous unwanted and sponsored links instead of useful and informative search results. Furthermore, Mini001 Toolbar malware can redirect your visits to some predefined web pages that promote various products and services. Under such circumstance, you will find it hard to work as normal. On the other hand, this baleful redirect virus consumes many system resources and makes the PC perform much poor. What you should pay enough attention to is that Mini001 Toolbar hijacker records your online activities and collects your essential information. The collected data could be sold to the third party hackers for commercial and illegal purposes. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove Mini001 Toolbar hijacker as long as you find it.
Mini001 Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
Mini001 Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Mini001 Toolbar virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Mini001 Toolbar virus causes constant redirects and generates annoying ads.
3. Mini001 Toolbar virus changes your home page and search engine.
4. Mini001 Toolbar virus traces online activities and violates privacy.
5. Mini001 Toolbar virus could download other viruses to cause more damage.
6. Mini001 Toolbar virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Mini001 Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Mini001 Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Mini001 Toolbar process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Mini001 Toolbar
6. Restart your machine
Note: Mini001 Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.