Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje is classified as a harmful and stubborn Trojan virus which has the capability to attack random Windows System all around the world. Same as many other dangerous Trojan viruses, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus will do much harm to the compromised computer. For example, it changes the Windows registry entries so as to make sure its auto activation. Besides, it disables the installed antivirus tools. That is why your security software may have alerted you of the existence of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus but cannot delete it completely. Meanwhile, this nasty virus can change its traits all the time. In addition, this pest will make changes to other system parts. It may delete some system files to make it difficult to execute applications. Even, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus makes the system freeze up sometimes. Furthermore, this annoying virus will create a backdoor in the system to help web criminals to remotely access and control your workstation. In such case, more PC threats will be dropped to further destroy the assailable system. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus will even steal your important information especially financial data to perform illegal activities. In a word, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus is such a great threat that it must be deleted totally in time. You can take the following steps to finish the removal job.
Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus is a harmful and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus messes up the affected computer system seriously.
3. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus disables your antivirus software to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus aims to steal user names, passwords and bank account data.
5. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus brings about additional risky PC parasites.
6. Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus drops malicious files or processes to slow down the PC performance
How to Remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.qgje virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.