Search-goal.com is reported as a malicious browser hijacker or redirect virus which is able to cause chaos to the affected computer. Normally, this nasty redirect virus enters your desktop via some contaminated free programs that can be downloaded from the network for free. Search-goal.com hijacker will change your default browser settings so as to control all your Internet browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Meanwhile, it takes the places of your home page and search engine without asking for any permission. Search-goal.com will offer you many commercial websites when you try to search for something. Besides, it redirects the search results to some misleading web pages that contain numerous products. Search-goal.com redirect will on the other hand display a lot of advertisements on the screen to disrupt your normal work. When you accidentally click any of them, you could be led to the installation of additional PC viruses like Trojans, spyware, or malware. Under such circumstance, your workstation will be definitely destroyed. Furthermore, Search-goal.com hijacker records your online actions and even gathers your sensitive information. Then your private data would be put into illicit use. Therefore, it is strongly advised to remove Search-goal.com as fast as possible.
Search-goal.com Virus Screenshot:
Search-goal.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Search-goal.com virus is a risky browser hijacker virus.
2. Search-goal.com virus displays constant redirects and tons of ads.
3. Search-goal.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Search-goal.com virus traces online activities and gathers essential data.
5. Search-goal.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Search-goal.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Search-goal.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Search-goal.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Search-goal.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Search-goal.com
6. Restart your machine
Note: Search-goal.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.