Dogpile.com is regarded as a redirect virus which would mess up the whole affected system and browser. Usually, this pest is promoted by some malicious programs which you can get from the Internet for free. It will take actions to carry out harmful activities once it enters the target computer successfully. To start with, Dogpile.com embeds new files to the system registry so as to make sure its automatic activation on Windows boot-up. At the same time, it hides deep in the system to avoid the detection and removal of your antivirus software. Dogpile.com redirect will then attack the web browser by making some changes to the default browser settings. It takes the places of your home pages and search engines of all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Dogpile.com malware will redirect your search results and other new sites to some unwanted and suspicious web pages. In addition, a lot of ads will be displayed on the screen, which would disrupt your normal work. But you should keep one thing in your mind: those unknown sites or ads could not be clicked on, or your machine would be captured by additional viruses. Furthermore, Dogpile.com can even collect your important information for its designers for commercial activities. Therefore, it is wise to remove this foxy and risky redirect virus once it is found.
Dogpile.com Virus Screenshot:
Dogpile.com virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Dogpile.com virus is a dangerous browser hijacker virus.
2. Dogpile.com virus changes the web browser settings.
3. Dogpile.com virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Dogpile.com virus collects and sends your private data for its servers.
5. Dogpile.com virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Dogpile.com virus slows down your Internet connection.
How to Remove Dogpile.com Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Dogpile.com virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Dogpile.com process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST\SETTINGS\
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Dogpile.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.